FNB’s Golden Eagle Club Account is an interest bearing account and special banking package for people 55 or over. To qualify for membership, you must be age 55 or over and maintain $1,000 in any FNB deposit account(s) (Checking, Savings, Money Market, IRA, or Certificate of Deposit).
There are no additional service charges or minimum balance requirements.
Rate Information – Your interest rate and annual percentage yield may change. FNB reserves the right to change the interest rate on your account at any time. Interest will be compounded and credited to your account every month. We use the daily balance method to calculate the interest on your account. This method applies a daily periodic rate to the principal in the account each day. See our rate board for the current Golden Eagle Account interest rate.
Benefits – Many additional banking services will be provided free of charge for Golden Eagle Club members. Call (770) 385-BANK for the latest information on upcoming Golden Eagle activities, or contact our Golden Eagle Club Coordinator at (770) 787-5500.
Additional Product Features:
- Golden Eagle Club Design Checks are available at no charge. $4.00 discount for all other check styles.
- Interest accrues daily and compounds monthly.
- Safe Deposit Box discount with automatic debit of payment.
- ATM/VISA Checkcard available.
- Free Traveler’s Cheques, Money Orders, Official Checks, copies and faxes.
- Travel opportunites. Quarterly Newsletters.